Many businesses offer group insurance polices to their employees, which include insurance for long-term disabilities, or LTDs. LTD claims are, however, often denied by insurance companies, leading frustrated, disabled employees having to resort to suing the insurance company that denied the claim. But what if the long-term disability is a result of a car accident or a slip-and-fall?

You may have seen commercials advertising law firms that specialize in LTD claims. But if you also have a claim against the driver of the car that hit you, or against a department store where you slipped on a wet floor and injured yourself because of the store’s negligence to mop the floor, you would also need a personal injury lawyer who specializes in that area of law. What’s the solution, one law firm for your LTD claim and another for your accident that left you disabled?

Fortunately, the lawyers at Evans, Mitchell-Gill specialize in both personal injuries and LTD claims, so you won’t have to shop around for different lawyers for different claims. We will serve you professionally and competently, explain all of the complicated steps associated with these claims, and strive to make you whole again. Keep it simple and call Evans, Mitchell-Gill if you have a long-term disability claim that your insurance company denied, have been hurt in a car accident or a slip-and-fall, or both. Call us today.